Sunday, September 23, 2012

2. Lina Scheynius











Lina on Lina and her website
I started this website a few years ago. I was not a photographer and I didn't really understand what effect it would have on my life, or on my inbox for that matter. To begin with - not much happened. Every occasional email I got made me very excited and I answered them all. But as time went on there were more and more of them. I started feeling slightly pressured to answer every single one of them, until one day not too long ago when i decided to give up. That decision has kind of left me feeling extremely rude though. I've also noticed that a lot of the questions kept coming back so I came up with the idea to make an FAQ. This way if I do not have time to answer your email or interview, you can hopefully still find the answers here. Let's try!

No comments:

Post a Comment