Monday, April 9, 2012

1. Billy Kidd









I was born in Panama City, Florida in 1980. When i was five, my sisters used to like painting my toe nails. At the age of six my family sold everything in a garage sale and I made 20 dollars. I thought it would be fun to put it in a small wooden box, and bury it in the front yard... I couldn't find it again.
We packed up the few things we didn’t sell and headed to the west coast in an RV. We drove through death valley before turning back around
and stopping in Phoenix. buying a bag of ice in DV cost 3 bucks, in 1987.
I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona. I sucked my thumb till i was 13.
In 1999 I had a son. He's made me everything I am today.
In 2007 I went back to Panama city for a family reunion. we drove by the house i
buried my money in front of. Still can't find it...
My friends and family have been the greatest strength in my life.
I love bow ties. especially shiny ones.

I was shot by Billy Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment