Friday, May 13, 2011

8. wan-tzu - Coffee Time




Every cup of coffee contains its own soul, extracted from your feeling today.every cup of coffee is like a magic show containing different journey and bringing the unending imagination and surprises.With a sip of coffee, you not only taste your own story, but also change your perspective of the world.

------

it's my first time try to make a stop-motion animation.

I used to be a senior student majoring in commercial design who had no interest whatsoever in animation. However, last summer I saw a amazing work "SNASK" (vimeo.com/​10435821) , which awakened in me a huge interest in Stop-Motion. This was also my very first encounter towards videos.

I used that as a template for my own first practice video made with stop-motion. I tried to recreate the effects from SNASK, and I learned so much from this process. At the end of the video, I mixed in an animation containing my personal favorite coffee elements.

it is simply the result of my experiences with stop-motion, filled also with my gratitude and feedback to Mike Crozier. It took me one month for deliberation, production, prop preparation, almost two weeks of shooting, and 1,705 pieces of photos to finish the video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment