Thursday, March 10, 2011

6. Vesa Lehtimäki


Vesa Lehtimäki on Vesa Lehtimäki:

Hi,

I've been photographing my kid's toys over the years, Legos, fluffy animals and whatnot. The Clone/Star Wars action figures proved to be such a joy to shoot that I decided to put some of them on Flickr. They, as well as the pics of Legos, are there just for fun.

Oh, and so are the photos of the Action Man. I had one a long time ago, bought one (a 40th issue) for the kid. The Man apparently still is a very cool toy.

My photography has been featured on some nice websites, here's some of them:

Wired

Gizmodo

Dominion79

TheOtherSide

Geeks of Doom

Brothers Brick

Spottr

And a recent one from 16 Feb 2011:

/Film

They're pretty much all about the snowshots I've done. Speaking of which, I have a small selection of them and some other shots available thru my RedBubble profile.

All images are fully copyrighted, please do not use them without permission.

See more work at Vesa Lehtimäki's Flickr Page

No comments:

Post a Comment