Thursday, March 24, 2011

10. jaime martínez (Must see personal website to view photo-animation)




 You think these pictures are cool wait until you see the AWESOME gif version!!!
Check it out HERE

I was born in Monterrey Mexico (1978) and I'm currently living in Mexico City.
In 2010 I worked for NEET Recordings and traveled as tour photographer with M.I.A.
Upcoming projects:
-Taking photos at SXSW, Austin Tx (March)
-Going to Spain (June)

A bit more about myself and my work in these interviews:
Fuck You Draculas - Dazed Digital
bright light bright light! - Turn that shit off
Meet Jaime Martinez - Hearty Magazine
and these features/reviews:
Bewegete und bewegende Bilder - Kinki Magazine
Altered GIFeality - The Publics
Reclaiming the Animated Gif Part 3 - Rio Yañez
GIFs make me feel closer 2 the party, even if I didn’t attend - Hipster Runoff

See Jaime's portfolio HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment